Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a couple small things over the last week; tinted headlights, taillights, black fog covers(used to be orange), new tires, that boost sticker. Here ya go:

Even with 235's I still spin in 1st but now half of 2nd has been salvaged...and all of 3rd:clap: For 100 bucks a tire I think they are a pretty damned good deal.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
christian! said:
everything looks great but the wing.

and what susp. are you on?
X2 on that question^^^

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stock struts with eibach sportlines.

Wing looks a lot better in person...sorry for the shitty walmart camera.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I don't like the sticker or rear windshield decal. Rest looks good though IMO. I think the wind looks nicer than the stock SRT-4 wing.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
97TurboII said:
I don't like the sticker or rear windshield decal. Rest looks good though IMO. I think the wind looks nicer than the stock SRT-4 wing.
Well, the rear window decal has no relation to cars...some fellow srt owners should understand that. I'm almost wondering what my car would look like without a wing...it's been a while...I'm curious to see.

·
SRTforums Member, Photography Police, 2011 Calenda
5,071 Posts
endlessheart666 said:
97TurboII said:
Well, the rear window decal has no relation to cars...some fellow srt owners should understand that. I'm almost wondering what my car would look like without a wing...it's been a while...I'm curious to see.

Like a Neon SE... lol

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
thats what i thought it said.......good memorial......but the color of the sticker dosent match the color of the car too well....but i like it may he r.i.p.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts