Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
seems from the research i've been doing thats the only tire made to fit the stockers (and its really "too big" but iit will work)

got a price on those bad boys? 225/45/17

while i'm at it, anyone you know daily drive these? hows the wet driving...i live in florida :frogtongu

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
boostking said:
seems from the research i've been doing thats the only tire made to fit the stockers (and its really "too big" but iit will work)

while i'm at it, anyone you know daily drive these? hows the wet driving...i live in florida :frogtongu
id also like to know a price that is exactly what im lookin 4...

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
boostking said:

Drag radials are not good in wet weather. Everyone that I know of runs the 15" setup. Daily driving they wont last long. I will get you all a price on monday when I am back in the office.

Scott @ Forward Motion Inc.
302-658-2829
www.forwardmotioninc.com

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
carazyguy said:
If you look on BFG's site they recommend a rim that is at least 7" wide.
Thanks for catching me on that. If you want to use them on the street also the 15x7's work well also. Like I said before they just wont last long.

Scott @ Forward Motion Inc
302-658-2829
www.forwardmotioninc.com

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I need slicks and rims ASAP. Money to spend burning a hole in my pocket :eveilgrin PM me with a price for 26x8.5x15 slicks with rims. What kind of slicks and rims also please. Thanks Jay.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
will a 235/60-15 drag radial on 15x7 35mm offset wheel work on a car with stock struts and mopar lowering springs???

i dont care how long they last.

bfg makes this size in thier drag radial 2.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
red04 said:
They will fit but they will kill your gear ratio unless your putting 350+ to the wheels.

302-658-2829
www.forwardmotioninc.com
gee mister thanks!!! :lol:

no really, thanks, this is the first response where ive gotten 100% absolute confirmation that theyll fit.

i am stage three with all the bolt ons i need to update "my car" under my screen name.

i am prolly gonna use the new et street drag radial from mickey thompson or the bfg dr 2's on a motegi trak lite rim 15x7 35mm offset.

do you know if the bfg dr 2's use r2 compund like the mickey thompsons???

if so i might pick the bfg's.

and if they are can you tell me a price that you would sell them for.

thanks.

and if you can get those rims a total qoute will be good.

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
Any chance of you posting the rims and sizes you have along with the normal drags/slicks that we use prices?

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pricing for wheels slicks and drag radials:

Some are on this link

http://www.forwardmotioninc.com/html/srt4-susp.htm

We also have 235/60/15 bfg drag radials for $128 ea or package for mount and balance for $515.
26/8.5/15 mickey thompson slicks for $170 ea or package for $585
22/8/15 mickey thompson slicks for $ 189.95 ea or package with wheels for $645.90.
Shipping and Handling is extra.

302-658-2829
www.forwardmotioninc.com

1 - 20 of 41 Posts