Dodge SRT Forum banner

What to do about the forums?

• Definetly its getting out of hand, time to put the foot down.

Votes: 185 41.4%
  • The forums are running fine, dont change a thing.

Votes: 186 41.6%
  • It should be less strict, more freedom, less rules!

Votes: 40 8.9%
  • Dont care one way or the other.

Votes: 36 8.1%
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
You come out of the blue and make a few idiotic comments in a thread that retarded comments should not be made. Consider this your first warning.
lol, thx .... from now on ill just tell people how immature they are. thats what yall want right? right ekool????? :rolleyes:

no probs with you mike_coleman. im just passing time getting through the work day. not my fault this website is these peoples lives, and they shed a tear over every remark someone makes. but i suppose i can refrain from any more comments. since you seem like the only decent person around here mods included.

G

·
myfault said:
lol, thx .... from now on ill just tell people how immature they are. thats what yall want right? right ekool????? :rolleyes:

no probs with you mike_coleman. im just passing time getting through the work day. not my fault this website is these peoples lives, and they shed a tear over every remark someone makes. but i suppose i can refrain from any more comments. since you seem like the only decent person around here mods included.
I'll take the honors!!!

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
Think again Shit Brick!

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
wow, I beat you with both name's!

·
Banned
3,595 Posts

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
Im done now!

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
How bout a foot in the ass?

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
Or this,

is that better?

·
Banned
3,595 Posts
how bout this?

·
Banned
3,595 Posts

Unsteady in his knowledge of computers and cyberculture Newbie perambulates the internet, blithely stumbling his way into discussion forums. He seldom reads the FAQs and is utterly clueless about the basics of netiquette. When engaged in battle Newbie's usual tactical gambit is to feign helplessness, often going limp or crying when cornered. While Newbie doesn't seek conflict he will lash out comically when his feelings are hurt. Most Warriors will either ignore Newbie or treat him with mild disdain, but a few, such as Jerk and Evil Clown, take special pleasure in torturing him. Others, especially Propeller Head and Xenophobe, have a particular animus against Newbie and view his bumbling as an affront that must be punished.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Myfault is a perfect example of someone who has nothing valuable to offer other than smartass comments.

Problem is others respond to those stupid posts. If someone is being a dumbass... IGNORE THEM!!! CaliSRT ---> you should know better and simply ignore him.

It's the internet who cares who wins or has the last post or who has more posts or who has been here longer :rolleyes:

---- NEWSFLASH ----

IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!!

-------------------------

Seeing how this thread has been derailed from it's original purpose of allowing VALUABLE INPUT from the forums members is an indication of exactly what is wrong with this place.

How many threads in here have the same topic at the beginning and end? I think this is hijacking....

If people want to chat then go on IRC or ICQ and chat about the weather or whatever turns your crank... Don't clutter up good feedback and information with your post whoring bullshit.

Arghhhh......

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
heated discussion are necessary. Mud slinging is where the shit must stop. Threats are unacceptable.
Arguments are more than welcome....you guys pissed of Slow50h so bad..he dont even argue anymore.
It's not that I got pissed off, I've turned into a pacifist of sorts. I'm tired of arguing and it's usually not constructive.

Back on topic, more mods who have power and more rules are good. Kind of funny that a thread about immaturity degrades into exactly that, immaturity.

-faast

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Slow5OH said:

Back on topic, more mods who have power and more rules are good. Kind of funny that a thread about immaturity degrades into exactly that, immaturity.

-faast
I was thinking the _exact_ same thing myself.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
While a newbie myself I did enjoy the exhcange between CALI SRT and myfault. I agree that immaturity and meritless arguments can ruin a good forum, but one of the things that drew me to this site in the first place was its, oh I don't know, how 'bout "colorfull nature" I think that all the previously mentioned measures are good ideas. I just hope it dosen't get stufy around here. Just my 2cts:)

81 - 100 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.