Dodge SRT Forum banner

681 - 691 of 691 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Here I am bumping an ancient thread :lol: I recently bought an MPx single exit on the cheap (now discontinued) and I'm excited to get it installed. I'd love to see some current single exit setups..... There are tons of broken embedded pictures in this thread. POST UP!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here I am bumping an ancient thread
I recently bought an MPx single exit on the cheap (now discontinued) and I'm excited to get it installed. I'd love to see some current single exit setups..... There are tons of broken embedded pictures in this thread. POST UP!!!!
You should sell that to me, right now.

·
Registered
343 Posts
:lol: sorry man I really love this exhaust. For once I'm actually glad my car is quiet. I used to be all about waking up the neighbors and pissing off pedestrians with the backfires...... But I guess you might say I'm growing up. Lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can someone update this thread I haven’t had any luck finding a single exit exhaust are they even still available? Noticed the caliber still has one on sale is it that one you guys are using?

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
What about the part that connects to the down pipe?
i have a 3 in downpipe. we cut off the rear section that necks down to smaller and then the exhaust shop built off of that.

If you're referring to before the downpipe, i have an AGP o2 housing (not stock turbo).

681 - 691 of 691 Posts