Dodge SRT Forum banner

661 - 680 of 685 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Why in the hell is the HKS Carbon Ti so expensive...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Looks awesome. Did u have someone make u the single tip straight pipe piece so it would bolt up if u want to remove the canister? I have the same exhaust and would love to find a rear section to bolt up for either a single like yours or a dual tip but when I don't want the canister. Just curious where u got yours.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
my old setup

·
Registered
3,125 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
no idea man. I got it from a local and it was brand new. no markings or anything on it. im guessing like ebay or something but I havnt seen 1 on there with a tip that long..........no homo lol

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
no idea man. I got it from a local and it was brand new. no markings or anything on it. im guessing like ebay or something but I havnt seen 1 on there with a tip that long..........no homo lol
Hahaha, But seriously. The longer tip is what makes it work

·
Registered
5,779 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I loved the sound of it. it was really quite for what it was. it was literally straight 3'' from turbo to the muffler coming out the back. the bov and open dump tube from wastegate were way louder than the exhaust, which I liked. u can kinda tell in this vid.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks awesome. Did u have someone make u the single tip straight pipe piece so it would bolt up if u want to remove the canister? I have the same exhaust and would love to find a rear section to bolt up for either a single like yours or a dual tip but when I don't want the canister. Just curious where u got yours.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I had a local exhaust shop make it for me... only $70 for the pipe and 4" rolled tip. An inexpensive way to go from quiet to loud while still conserving gas...open dump usually wakes everyone up but I dont always like watching the gas gauge drop that quick!

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month
9,177 Posts
Is there a thread with clips of different exhausts on srt4s? I searched but had no luck
Stop post whoring u posting more Than me per day

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
most recent for me, I <3 the single exits lol

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Looks good man. I'll be getting mine done in a few months. 3.5" all the way back

·
Registered
60 Posts
Even with the cheaper round mufflers, is everyone having that quiet sound still? I was going to use Magnaflow because of this reason, I really want a sedate exhaust.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Like the single muffler look but have to cover up the hole on the other side to make it look great. Question how would you cover it up?

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Even with the cheaper round mufflers, is everyone having that quiet sound still? I was going to use Magnaflow because of this reason, I really want a sedate exhaust.
I have a Magnaflow Camaro Muffler for sale. If you wanted to go that route

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Like the single muffler look but have to cover up the hole on the other side to make it look great. Question how would you cover it up?
Just roll the bumper... I think the little piece that you can buy to cover the hole looks like shit. My bumper is roll but I don't have single exit yet... I plan on powder coating my rear LCAs and sway bar before I put new bushings in, too.

661 - 680 of 685 Posts
About this Discussion
684 Replies
204 Participants
OffTheWall
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing