Dodge SRT Forum banner

641 - 660 of 685 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
i agree i love my hks but after getting my car painted i unrolled my bumper and realized how awesome the dual looks! :)

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRTotM Moderator
5,599 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
I am doing mine this week. Full 4" pipe. Has anybody done 4" over the rear lca or do you have to go under? I can't wait to get a sound clip of this Apexi can.
The only 4" i have seen went under the rear control arms. Why not do a 4" side exit?

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
I am doing mine this week. Full 4" pipe. Has anybody done 4" over the rear lca or do you have to go under? I can't wait to get a sound clip of this Apexi can.
Yes JMB Performance is the company to make an 4" over the rear....I forget his name there is a guy on here that has one it is sick as hell. call up Justin and he will build it for you.

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
And if you search there is a user on here named " Jershelb " he did a how to on a 4" exhaust but it goes under...but you could order the ovaled 4" so there would be no ground clearance issues.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Have you seen a good side exit recently? The only quality SEE I have seen was Bitts who ran it through the body like the Viper, other SEE looked like half assed jobs.
lol so if it doesn't come out the body panel it's half assed :rofl:? MPx and even CTI (most people can't even afford CTI exhausts...) make side exits that don't dump out the panel...those must be pieces of shit too lol

Willing to bet your custom 4inch would probably still fall short of CTI's side exit in terms of quality and price...

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
lol so if it doesn't come out the body panel it's half assed :rofl:? MPx and even CTI (most people can't even afford CTI exhausts...) make side exits that don't dump out the panel...those must be pieces of shit too lol

Willing to bet your custom 4inch would probably still fall short of CTI's side exit in terms of quality and price...
I meant that the only quality looking SEE I have seen was Bitts SRT. The others around here run dumps or pipe straight out the side. Some look great but others you can tell it is a hacked up cheap job. I saw a "2 bend SEE" on several SRT4's.

You are welcome to your opinion on whether my exhaust is cheap or not. I never claimed that my own exhaust was the pedestal for all exhausts. I have what I have.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
I just got a Needswings race dump to save weight and get a little more power but now I'm thinking about getting a Needswings catless downpipe with electric cutout again with a single exit exhaust with the HKS Carbon Ti muffler angled slightly just like in AcuraIntegra's pic... gonna be expensive though lol

641 - 660 of 685 Posts
About this Discussion
684 Replies
204 Participants
OffTheWall
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing