Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 685 Posts

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
6,425 Posts
these pics dont show it off very well but it is a 3in turbo back with the HKS Carbon Ti muffler sittin supra style :thumbsup: in person it looks awesome i will see if i can get a better shot of it, and my local exhaust shop did all the work i supplied to muffler.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Mine with a Apex'i N1 Turbo Muffler. 3 in. Maxxfab DP and custom Mandrel Bent 3in back.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
6,425 Posts
beyondspexj said:
can you post a under shot of the piping please

mine comes back just like factory but instead of goin over the lateral links it goes under, its pretty low to the ground, im lowered on goldlines and mine does not scrape, but again that also depends on how good your exhaust shop is.........

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
julius717 said:
these pics dont show it off very well but it is a 3in turbo back with the HKS Carbon Ti muffler sittin supra style :thumbsup: in person it looks awesome i will see if i can get a better shot of it, and my local exhaust shop did all the work i supplied to muffler.

I like this set up

·
Registered
251 Posts
julius717 said:
beyondspexj said:

mine comes back just like factory but instead of goin over the lateral links it goes under, its pretty low to the ground, im lowered on goldlines and mine does not scrape, but again that also depends on how good your exhaust shop is.........
Anyway you can snap a shot from under the car??

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
slow4drneon said:
julius717 said:
beyondspexj said:

Anyway you can snap a shot from under the car??
x2...depending on severity of the bends, im considering this same kinda exhaust style, but it seems like it kills some of the pops and crackle of the srt exhaust ive grown to love, but does look really good so

·
Registered
4,105 Posts

Found this one.... man i think imma go single... it looks wierd at first cuz we are so use to seeing duals.... but i think that shit there is just plain ol SEXY!

Edit: That is the HKS Carbon btw...

·
Registered
287 Posts
o3s_r_t said:
AcuraIntegra said:

Found this one.... man i think imma go single... it looks wierd at first cuz we are so use to seeing duals.... but i think that shit there is just plain ol SEXY!

Edit: That is the HKS Carbon btw...
sexy. this one looks nice.
ne1 know the owner of this car...more pics please

1 - 20 of 685 Posts