Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there a single pillar gauge pod anywhere - that matches? All I've seen is black ones. I only want one gauge, and I want the pod to match.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
If you only want one, then maybe consider adding it along side your boost gauge in another "pod". That way it doesn't look lonely on your A pillar, and you don't have to replace the whole A pillar or worry about color matching anything. The mount the boost gauge comes in is cheap also from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've seen that, I like the look. I'd actually rather do that than have a pillar gauge pod. Was just hoping for something easier though I guess.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
i have the single a pillar pod. it was simple, yes, but personally, i dont like the look. if i was you i would definitly jsut get another stock pod and put it next to your existing stocker. you can get them from the dealer or you can get them from kimmy at speed and power development. he has a section on here and a nice website.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have a pic of your single gauge pod?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks great... How hard was it? Did you follow the how to thats on this forum?

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
well..

I've done it, all i can say is..

how good are you w/ your hands? some ppl just have no ability to do this. so.. if you're inclined and have the ability.. go for it. It's nopt that hard, just time consuming.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts