Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin for some good rockers that no matter what you do all you can think about is racin. Somethin like Limp Bizkit. If any of you have a favorite, post em up for me and others.

I got all the bass hitting hip hop and techno i can take lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
might sound lame, but everytime i listening to linkin park i press the pedal just a tad farther :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
I agree on L. PArk.. I mean the catch a TON TON TON of flack for being a very basic rock/rap group.. AND if you look at their music (actually look at the notes, riffs, etc....) it IS really simple and repetitve... BUT it still makes me drive a little more aggressive..

The one tune I keep playing is "Breaking the Habit" and for a taste of lincoln park with a more techno feel, check out the Reanimated disc

·
Registered
426 Posts
metallica - fuel
cky - testing
gg allin - die when you die
i cant think of any more at the moment

·
Registered
633 Posts
hmm headstrong is a good one also linkin park has a bunch that work for me. All that i think of off the top of my head right now

·
Registered
101 Posts
hatebreed
slipknot
twelve tribes
chimaira
40 below summer
mudvayne

those are a few i can think of off the top of my head. oh and as a jacksonville native and someone who has seen limp bizkit like 50 times since before they were signed......they used to rock but they suck now. just my opinion.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have to go with AC/DC on that one. Pretty much anything from them does it for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts