Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ViscousCircles said:
Very nice ride...those are 18" exel's right? The sxt wang looks a lot better imo.
Thanks. 18" Exel DL-46. I couldn't afford $2000 for SSR GT3's, so I went with the knock-off.
I like the SXT wing so much better, I may even sell the big wang!

·
Banned
2,952 Posts
Holy smokes I use to own that wang,haha

I am glad to see yoru happy with it,I kinda miss it but owell,I am goign to go look at the new 05 orange colored SRT-4,hrrrrm

joe r

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
joe r said:
Holy smokes I use to own that wang,haha

I am glad to see yoru happy with it,I kinda miss it but owell,I am goign to go look at the new 05 orange colored SRT-4,hrrrrm

joe r
Now you can say your wang has been from coast to coast. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
eh it just doesnt look the same to me. oh well to each his own.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Very nice wheat, must say im liking it alot. For awhile ive been trying to decide weather or not to get the Sxt wing, but your car is another reason why im most likely going to get a Sxt wing, as soon as i find someone to trader with hehe. Also your the first silver ive seen with those Modern Rx300 tailights... im kinda liking those too. Good job on the ride bro and enjoy !

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
srt4me03 said:
Very nice wheat, must say im liking it alot. For awhile ive been trying to decide weather or not to get the Sxt wing, but your car is another reason why im most likely going to get a Sxt wing, as soon as i find someone to trader with hehe. Also your the first silver ive seen with those Modern Rx300 tailights... im kinda liking those too. Good job on the ride bro and enjoy !
Thanks mang! :hi:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts