Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up man, nice lookin girls in the back ;) holla back who u b, didnt regocnize the car

·
Registered
49 Posts
wzup man. yeah that was me. i started to play around with you on the highway but i was going to a friend's house and they told me that i would have to turn around and go back to the stockbridge exit to get to the house so that's why i just turned off. i'm jawaun. maybe i'll run into u again some time. i hate that i couldn't test ur car last night though. maybe next time. oh and ur HIDs are nice. nice car all in all. later

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya rite on, i figured u were prob busy, u like the lights? there F\S now :) i need some with some high beams so i need some piaa lites, i live out where there are NO lIGHTS, frekin boonies.. but anyway ya we'll have to chill sometime, movies, somethin , u can bring a few more of yer girls, ill have a few of mine, we'll have a car show LOL ! but ya holla back bro, u got aim? hit me up

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD thx =\ rims up f\s thou ^^

·
Registered
49 Posts
that's cool. not interested in wheels right now. plan on stayin clean and stock for awhile. alot of other srt-4s have have slept on me and they got a rude awakening and i want to keep it that way. my mods are gonna be nice quiet and sneaky. if ever wanna get in touch my AIM is silinityone6 and my email is [email protected].

1 - 6 of 6 Posts