Dodge SRT Forum banner

SILVER SRT-4...just in...if you want.

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  brad166 
#1 ·
It's in Tampa. I think a black one or Yellow one is about a day behind.

Call 813-933-6343. Ask for Jim Nichols.

Kindly mention to Jim that Adrian got you the info. Thanks bunch.

PM me if you want.

#2 ·
you forgot to tell everyone this is at Bob Wilson Dodge btw also guys there is an SRT4 at Citrus Dodge near Zepherhills lonely and looking for a home too

#8 ·
There are 3 SRT-4's sitting at the only Dodge dealership in Ridgecrest, CA. Red, Yellow, and Silver. Don't take the Silver one because I want that to be mine if I ever land a job. What happened to all the tech jobs? When I went in to the IT field people would always tell me that there are tons of jobs for IT Techs. I'm sitting at home, dreaming of having a SRT-4. I've got a year of experience, A+, CCNA, MS Office Training, but no job!!!! I recently got laid off from my job in January working for the city too. Thanks to Gov Gay Davis for that one. Now the city is in a 3 million dollar defecit. :shock: Ok well I'll stop bitchin and whining now. If anyone sees any good paying SoCal tech jobs let me know!! I'm in desperate need of a job!

#9 ·
PhatTrax said:
There are 3 SRT-4's sitting at the only Dodge dealership in Ridgecrest, CA. Red, Yellow, and Silver. Don't take the Silver one because I want that to be mine if I ever land a job. What happened to all the tech jobs? When I went in to the IT field people would always tell me that there are tons of jobs for IT Techs. I'm sitting at home, dreaming of having a SRT-4. I've got a year of experience, A+, CCNA, MS Office Training, but no job!!!! I recently got laid off from my job in January working for the city too. Thanks to Gov Gay Davis for that one. Now the city is in a 3 million dollar defecit. :shock: Ok well I'll stop bitchin and whining now. If anyone sees any good paying SoCal tech jobs let me know!! I'm in desperate need of a job!
uh haven't you heard???? the IT bubble bursted like 2 years ago... forget finding a tech job unless you go overseas to like china/india since that's where all the tech jobs are being outsourced to and all the help desk type jobs in the US are being contracted out for 10 bucks an hour or less depending who they can find desperate enough to fill the postions for the lowest pay. Mineswell tear up your certs they are pretty worthless at this point.

#10 ·
Are you a people person?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.