Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the SRT-4 land, please post some Silver SRT-4s.

PS. Term, Rap, Exh, thanks for the pictures! 8)

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I'm trying, should have some by Sun, late evening. Might still be dirty from the 1000 mile trip home :)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just telling my bro about the guy who flew down to get his SRT-4. Hehehehe.

Thanks! :D

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I haven't gone yet, fly out Sat morning. I plan on taking the camera, taking pics along the way. Maybe a boost gauge in action shot, if I can pull it off safely. I should be home late Sun night.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then who was the one that went? It was late at night when I was reading it but I think he said he met the snow on his way back. Also saw a black one on I95 as well. I thought that was you.

Anyway, let us know how it goes. :)

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Silver Ya Baby

:D

Mine is supposed to be arriving today in Fort Lauderdale. My digital camera and digital Video Camera are both charged for the trip back to CT, 1,200+ miles so the second half of the trip will go alot faster than the first half. :twisted:

I'm just sitting by the phone waiting for the call then I'm off to SRT-4 "ROAD TRIP".

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
SilverBullet said:
Then who was the one that went? It was late at night when I was reading it but I think he said he met the snow on his way back. Also saw a black one on I95 as well. I thought that was you.

Anyway, let us know how it goes. :)
His was yellow I think from DC area.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're right. Here's the guy.

http://65.200.23.226/forums/viewtopic.php?t=81098&sid=f903e02ef312d0e44c62dc8755c35d78

1 - 9 of 9 Posts