Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've got the go ahead to fly down and get one!!!!!!! Has anyone seen any silver down there? From what I've seen, looks like yellow is the most common. I'll start working the phones tommorow, but anyone who can shorten my search would have my gratitude. Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell, I'm not going down til I have one locked in!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
They are coming in every couple of days to the dealers near Miami. Maroone Dodge can probably get you a silver. Give them a call (Ask for Stan,(954)441-2000, he's the salesman who found my black one for me).They are selling at sticker price.

Tell him Rob from Tampa sent you.

CLICK REFRESH IF PAGE DOESN'T LOAD !
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/blackcat/My_SRT.htm

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the hookup Red!!!!!!!! I have talked to Stan, looks good for next weekend. Given that the local guys are talking about April/May, this works out. I sent e-mails to four dealers this AM. I had not got to Maroone yet. Had one dealer tell me about 499 dealer markup, 1,299 environmental package, 200 full florida tags. When I asked, he dropped the enviro, but nothing else. Told me it was illegal to sell me the car without the full tags. But Stan is it . I'll post more as it goes down. Mapquest shows 1,009 miles to home, hell almost time for first service. And after 3/4 way, full throttle is authorized :twisted:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Raptor red, are you the one who drove down with an SRT-4 Tag? I bough the car the next day after it came off the trailer. I saw it the first day.

I found out today that osme one from tampa had purchased it yet they ended up selling it to me. I went in today becaue they lowered my APR. My sales guy told me about the srt-4 tag guy from tampa. I also saw a yellow one that arrived today I think. Maybe thats yours?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
I picked up mine from Maroone last night, and yes my tag says "SRT-4".

It was a black one they had to get from another dealer.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
LOL,

Thats funny. I just found that out today. They told me that they are able to state that they have an item instock if they have a vin number assigned to them. Thats messed up.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Two I think, but since one's gona be mine, that leaves one :D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
you know we need pics too. and remember, if you cant host them, someone can so dont leave us hangin!
(i want silver so i want a lot of pics :p )

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A week from tommorow. And if there are none by then, of course.

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
My Silver,

:cry:
Is still on the train in Laffiette IN on its way down to Jacksonville Miami and finally to Fort Lauderdale. So much for my road trip this week. First week in March is the new due date for me. To all those flying down make absolutely sure they have the color you want on the lot before you go down. I can get there anytime I want but it really would have sucked to fly down and have to take another color or go home empty handed. Oh well maybe the 2 1/2 feet of snow will be gone by the time I get it so it'll be clean when I get home. Hey GLHS let me know when your going for sure and maybe we can caravan up 95 together.

Greg

·
Registered
58 Posts
i was in Maroonie last week and all they had was 2 yellows. but i bought my from University Dodge and as far as i know i have one a few very silvers being made. Ohh, and i donno what Maroonie u went to but the one in Dade county is putting a $5,000 markup on the car even though they aren't supposed to, but the maroonie in brwd isn't.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i thought i remember reading a memo that went out saying that dealers were not allowed to mark the car up. i'll see if i can find a link its on my old car clubs web page.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
riceetr
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing