Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you set up the AF Gauge as a Narrowband until you get a wideband installed? Im looking to install my new boost guage and af guage this weekend, however I am unable to order my wideband right away. So that I dont have a guage just not working, can I set it up to read as a narrowband off the ECU until I get my wideband installed?

Thanks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ur right... silly question. :lol: It needs a sigal of 0v to 5v or close and afaik narrowbands send 0v to 0.9v. You'd need some way to amplify the signal about 5 times. What would you want the gauge to show btw? Narrowbands are not predictable other than to show if the mixture is lean or rich of 14.7.

But you can probably set it to show actual voltage by setting Range=9.99, Ya=0.00, Yb=5.00, and read the actual narrowband voltage. Can't guarantee this will work so use at your own risk.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vgauges said:
Ur right... silly question. :lol: It needs a sigal of 0v to 5v or close and afaik narrowbands send 0v to 0.9v. You'd need some way to amplify the signal about 5 times. What would you want the gauge to show btw? Narrowbands are not predictable other than to show if the mixture is lean or rich of 14.7.

But you can probably set it to show actual voltage by setting Range=9.99, Ya=0.00, Yb=5.00, and read the actual narrowband voltage. Can't guarantee this will work so use at your own risk.

haha thats ok, not a big deal. I am going to be installing a turbo timer, my new boost gauge and putting in the af gauge, and thought I may make it somewhat functional since I cannot order the LC-1 yet. I just dropped a ton of money on a vacation for my gf and myself, so my funds to spend will be limited in the next month or so. :buah:

haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts