Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time posting pics up here. I mostly just read a lot. So, in advance, I know my car needs tint and lowered...save yourself from typing it and furthering your way to carpel-tunnel (sp?). Anyways, here they are...

These are of a friends car...

My camera isn't the greatest. I'm saving up for a good D-SLR so some better pictures are coming ;)

Adam

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,046 Posts
specthis said:
[vu]juan said:
[email protected]#[email protected]$ You need to lower than thing! jk man... lol...

car looks good. How did you go about the tails? Nightshade?
Honestly, I have no idea. I bought the car with the tails like that. But, I'm almost positive that it's Nightshade. I bought the car off of a guy on here, so I'll ask him.

Adam
oh ok... just curious. Fiancé wants to get hers done with Nightshade just like we did on her last car but I'm not so sure about it yet... looks good with everything blacked out though.

·
Registered
163 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Milkit18 said:
car looks good.

Not diggin the black wheels.

Looks like the red car is floating.
It is!!! Might as well be a 4x4. Springs are coming soon. Sorry you don't like the wheels, they're just the stockers. Makes the red really stand out IMO. To each their own, I suppose.

Adam

·
Registered
569 Posts
looks clean bro ... maybe some black housing headlights to set off the black /red combination...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SRThore said:
looks clean bro ... maybe some black housing headlights to set off the black /red combination...
Yea, that has been crossing my mind a lot. I think that it would really help it out a ton.

Adam

·
Registered
427 Posts
specthis said:
Milkit18 said:
I know about blk wheels LOL

I had blk and gunmental stockers.

don't mean to highjack ur thread.

It's all good....it's a public forum for a reason ;)

Adam
Do you have trouble sleeping at night? Are you waking up with back problems? Does your bed transfer motion? With the Tempur Pedic Sweedish sleep system.............

sorry, figured I could advertise here.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Nice ride. Tails and sidemarkers look good! If you're lookin for a set of springs to buy, I've got a set of eibach's I'm tryin to get rid of ;) lol

·
Registered
293 Posts
Milkit18 said:
car looks good.

Not diggin the black wheels.

Looks like the red car is floating.

I have been debating doing this with my stockers but after looking at these pics I dont think I will, I agree with Milkits statement..it does look like the car is floating

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They're really not that dark in person. I have no idea as to why they showed up that dark there. Could have just been the aperature setting on my camera. But, they don't look bad. Don't let my car turn you away from painted stockers ;)

Adam

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Milkit18 said:
i mean .. A silver lip or somthing would make it have a better stance.

Something like this:
Maybe so, in your opinion. I don't really care for the lip. I like what BTR did to his and put the pinstrip, sort of the "Time Attack" look. I like the way my car looks with the way my wheels are. Hence why it's my car :) I appreciate your comment/suggestion, but when I have the money to get wheels, I'll purchase nice ones. This cost me $15, so it'll hold me over.

Adam

·
Premium Member
14,242 Posts
I dont care for the lip either, my rims are black as well, I have wheel gap, working on suspension next year. I think yours looks sweet ;) but Im biased

1 - 20 of 24 Posts