Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whoever the red SRT was, that was me you revved on. By the way was any1 else down there, there was this sick Blue Viper out there. WOW did it rumble. i wish i could have a viper, LOL.

Anyway, whoever sees me, by all means dont just rev, stop by and say hello,LOL.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Red with CF hood. It says maxxd out on the windshield and on the front lip.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Well I'm always down there. Black guy black SRT. Always down for a run. Thats me

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sunday its usually popping off but the po-po been kinda crazy on the weekends. and castro i know you, we raced before. i see u down there once in a while, you have the mopar blow off plate

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yeah thats me. Cars in the shop now getting a new clutch and fly due to a bad nite at the track. But thats not going to stop me. I'll be back down asap if I have her tomorrow then I'll be at E-town Weds if I dont go see Resident Evil 2 late. Anyday after Weds then there's always next week.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if he has a front mount intercooler, he is slow as balls, but the car sure does sound mean.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey i was driving to work today on route 1&9 and i saw a silver SRT. kinda surprised but i think either the guy was intimidated or his girl had him by the nutz, LOL. holla if you hear me silver guy i saw on the highway, i just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i dont like to talk shit cause u never know how fast a car is, but he comes out there with this kid in a green prelude and they always race each other without any1 flagging it. they beep 3 times and go, and they never come back. one race whores, LOL. SRT-4 demon you r the guy that came out with tiago that night i was out there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts