Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, im on leave headed home to florida the sunshine state, i made it a total of 6 miles, and BAM my cold side pipe blows off at 16psi... "neat"

Well, the Exhaust Depot hard pipes are the worst fitment ive ever seen in my life for a product... so after an hour and some change of messing with that, i get it back on, and start my car to find out i have a check engine light...

P0123.,, oh neat, throttle postion..., car runs like shit, back fires when you hti the gas, its un driveable...

does anyone have a fix for this??... i mean, 50trim is in and it's such a stupid little problem to have....

if anyone can help me at all, i would greatly appreciate it...

·
Registered
796 Posts
your cold side pipe probably gave the tps wires a good tug when it popped off and they could be damaged. 5013999AA is the part number you need to fix it. comes with a connector, pins, longer wires and heat shrink. its about 25 bucks.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see, well the tps was outa the way of the pipe... ive had the problem for some time, but now i guess it decided to get really bad... it worked even after my pipe blew off... just when i started trying to put the cold side pipe back.... then after i put the pipe back on, then when i started the car is when it messed up...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts