Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this exhaust for a long time (believe I was like #12 or something) And it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

It's Maxx Fab Side Exit No Cat No Resignator With Maxx Fab 3" 3R O2

The video dosen't reflect the 3R O2 though. But in the Stock Turbo Video it has the MaxxFab 3" O2.

Notice that on the stock turbo you can really hear the turbo at idle where you can't hear it at all on 3R.

Enjoy!

MaxxFab Side Exit click link then download to play or right click download and save as

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never got why stock turbos whistle and the stage 3s dont....
tighter clerance between the turbine blade and the manifold. Hence the reason a DCR S3R modified Stage 3 will whistle worse then a stock turbo :thumbsup:

Man I posted that vid along time ago. And for the record I still have and run Scott's Exhaust. Best exhaust on the market hands down.

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man that was almost 3 years ago... I should put up the new video...

Max Fab Side exit mated to a tubular T-4 manifold and a GTK 650 Turbo sitting on a .020 over 2.6L stroker motor with AEM EMS and 8k+ redline...

·
Registered
794 Posts

Max Fab Side exit mated to a tubular T-4 manifold and a GTK 650 Turbo sitting on a .020 over 2.6L stroker motor with AEM EMS and 8k+ redline...
i bet that sounds like sex :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts

lol i call bs. ... unless theres a video... lol j/k but for real. its not like i can see the car anymore. i miss it.

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is miss my Blue car Doug... /sniff...

I tried doing a video the other day but my wifes camera dosent record sound... so stupid... I'll try again though eventually.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts