Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent posted on here in years, i would say since 2013 at least. The Facebook srt groups are getting to the point where they are just full of assholes that want to bash srt4s and devalue them constantly. I have owned 12 or more srt4s since my last post on here.
My current neon i have owned since 2015, its setup to be competitive in autocross. I run with a local club and unsually do very well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Welcome back! i'd love to see some videos of your car running around an Auto-x track!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I run with a local group, i usually place in the top 20 overall out of around 100 cars. I won smf at the last 3 events. This car doesnt like to oversteer as much as i would like. I have some changes im doing in the spring to hopefully help remedy that. It has about 100hp at least over all the other cars in my class

·
Super Moderator
15,688 Posts
I've been off of facebook since 2012, and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It is SUCH a colossal waste of time. The downside is that I have to find out about family/friend events another way, but that minor inconvenience does not outweigh of being free from that garbage.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Wow JPG and dommo_g
.Remind me of the girl that shows up at the party talks to you and give you blue balls, then disappear. Good to hear from you guys again. The geezer wish you and your family a merry Christmas, and a happy/healthy 2020.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts