Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the srt-4 and i like watching videos of them but GOD DAMN drag racing is so boring. Anybody got a vid on an ACTUAL track? Theres only so much drag racing you can take.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I got 27+ minutes of Mountain passes, but its on an old camera and will take a long time to get onto the computer. First I gotta record it onto a VHS, then the VHS can be copied onto a DvD with a VHS/DvD player, and then the DvD can be saved onto the computer and edited from there.

·
Registered
362 Posts
vtecnsx1 said:
I like the srt-4 and i like watching videos of them but GOD DAMN drag racing is so boring. Anybody got a vid on an ACTUAL track? Theres only so much drag racing you can take.
Somewhere on here is a video with a SRT-4 racing a supercharged NSX on a twisty track.

BTW the NSX was not running away from the SRT-4 :eveilgrin

·
Banned
171 Posts
ASHDOGGYDOGG said:
If you dont find any videos just turn off your computer and stop whining. crybaby That's how you answer a sissy!
this actually made me chuckle :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
My steering wheel is broke, I can only go straight.

Jason

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
ASHDOGGYDOGG said:
If you dont find any videos just turn off your computer and stop whining. crybaby That's how you answer a sissy!
Hey he actually does like the srt-4 he is the one that sugested I get it. His nsx is in my avatar. He isnt being a crybaby, drag racing is boring, I drive in the twisties everyday and a good video would be cool, maybe I'll make one but seeing a srt-4 beating something in the hills would be cool. He didnt even brag about his car or put down the srt-4. Oh and btw, he never said vtec is god like ricers, so quit being insecure and drive and enjoy your car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
got boost and philip go to hell and stop protecting your boyfriends. Who cares what he meant, on this forum you have to watch how you ask questions and show no weakness. To me your both weak. So STFU or get bombed on. If you say something negative like, " I hate or I'm bored" then you'll get a bad response. No one wants to here your crying ass here. Rephrase your question with "does anyone have" or " I'm interested in" not I"m tired of being a little crybaby bitch and my mom doesn't like me anymore, crap!!! Like I said, if you sound like a lil biaznitch, then you'll get treated like one. Other than that PEACE OUT!!! (peace) lol

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
ASHDOGGYDOGG said:
got boost and philip go to hell and stop protecting your boyfriends. Who cares what he meant, on this forum you have to watch how you ask questions and show no weakness. To me your both weak. So STFU or get bombed on. If you say something negative like, " I hate or I'm bored" then you'll get a bad response. No one wants to here your crying ass here. Rephrase your question with "does anyone have" or " I'm interested in" not I"m tired of being a little crybaby bitch and my mom doesn't like me anymore, crap!!! Like I said, if you sound like a lil biaznitch, then you'll get treated like one. Other than that PEACE OUT!!! (peace) lol
Why the fuck do you have to show no weakness on a car forum, he just wants to see a video of an srt-4 doing something other then straights. Why do you have to take his post in such a negative way, I'm sorry that you think he is being a crybaby, you have a very negative outlook on life. I didnt come on here to try to put you down, but obviously you need to prove how strong you are.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
well the primary reason i got an srt-4 as opposed to another car was due to the straight line performance. if i wanted to do twisties...i would've gotten an integra type R or Miata.
but that's just me.
this is coming from an asian guy who drove a camaro z28 in high school. all i needed was a mullet

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Hey jimmyssrt that vid is pretty cool but its hard to really get a feel for how fast everyone was driving. It seems like its always either slowed down or sped up. All in all good vid tho. O and Ash ketchum i bet you dont even have an srt-4, youre probly a lonely 15 yr old sitting at home. Get a life, i like srt-4's otherwise why would i be on this forum? Overall almost all of the srt-4 people seem really cool except theres always an immature prick like you thrown in there. I know that drag racing does take skill but it you have to admit seeing someone go in a line over and over again gets very repetitive. I would really like to see a vid of the srt-4 on an actual road track. Philip550c and i are planning to do it sometime soon but there most likely wont be any vids from that. I have seen the vid where the srt-4 keeps up with the nsx and i give props to that srt-4 driver he has some skill, whereas the nsx driver seems...well....not so good. We all know the nsx is a superb handling car and i accept that a lightly modified srt-4 will be able to beat my car on the straightaway. Im not here to say anyones car is better im just asking to see something besides drag racing!
p.s. VTEC OWNS JOO!

·
Registered
232 Posts
ASHDOGGYDOGG said:
Like I said, if you sound like a lil biaznitch, then you'll get treated like one. Other than that PEACE OUT!!! (peace) lol
If you sound like an ignorant dipshit, you'll get treated like an ignorant dipshit.

No one said anything bad about the SRT-4 and right off the bat your thorwing insults at Honda and the NSX. Good job, your the kinda person that gives SRT-4 owners a bad name.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ok philip, wait one second...... ooooooommmmmmm oooooooooommmmm ohhhhhhmmmm ok sorry I've meditated now. Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings by attacking someone else. Its just his picture set me off, I'm tired of these honda dudes running their mouths. It won't happen again. awwwwwuuuoooooommmmmmm awwwwwwuuuuoooooommmmm. But dude, its a forum. What do you want hugs and kisses. That's boring. I do have a video of some twisties. Driving my sti though. video is pretty crappy but I'll try and post.( there see I'm being helpful) hope this video works! The video is almost as bad as my driving.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got Boost??? said:
If you sound like an ignorant dipshit, you'll get treated like an ignorant dipshit.

No one said anything bad about the SRT-4 and right off the bat your thorwing insults at Honda and the NSX. Good job, your the kinda person that gives SRT-4 owners a bad name.
OK boost I also want to say that Im NOT SORRY YOU FUCKN PRICK haha "give people a bad name" what a tool. How old are you? Freakn 60? You'll always get treated like the dumbfuck that you are. Screw you and your mother. Who cares about what people think!! That's why you live a boring and lonely life. Tell you what, are you listening? Get closer so you can hear me....FUCK YOU!!! But peace to the rest of you. (peace lol) :gay: :gay: :gay: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts