1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I like it with out the wing. Carbon by Design trunk and hood look badass! IMO

·
Registered
931 Posts
Wow being wingless is so sleeper... You can't tell must from say an R/T which has duel exhaust tips too I believe? Pretty sexy imo...but I agree the wing makes the SRT but ultimate sleeper without

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
i think without the wing it looks like the sxt.. anyway i like the wing on my car thats why i bought the srt4.. wingless looks like shit..

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
ya i did but you know how i feel. without the wing its just not the same.. i feel people should stop taken off the wing just looks like ass. just my 2 c..
if you did not want the wing you should have bought a regular neon and shoved a 2.4 in there and be done.. please buy the srt4 because of looks and the speed ..

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
it's all about the sleeper man.
i don't want to drive something that looks fast. attract unwanted attention.
shoving an srt-4 motor into an sxt is only the half of it. there's the limited slip, gauges, oil cooler, hours of dyno tuning, wheels, suspension, seats, everything involved.
plus install...i'd say a full srt-4 conversion (FULL) from an sxt will cost a total of $30,000 including sxt price.

think about it. the interstate roll is where this car really shines. a stock looking neon on the back and side is all you need. they roll up...line up with. all they see is neon. three honks....3 bus lengths.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.