Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Big D for lending his badass boost leak tester and house, and Luke for his crazy ass vaccum line rerouting skills :thumbsup: . After the day today, I'm boost leak free up to 22 lbs thanks to you guys. It was nice meeting all of you guys that I hadn't met before today. Thanks again D and Luke.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
jayson said:
Big thanks to Big D for lending his badass boost leak tester and house, and Luke for his crazy ass vaccum line rerouting skills :thumbsup: . After the day today, I'm boost leak free up to 22 lbs thanks to you guys. It was nice meeting all of you guys that I hadn't met before today. Thanks again D and Luke.
No problem dude! Congrats on being faster than me now!

Thanks to WhiteRob for the quick "this IS the right way right?" calls I like to double check with every once in a while.

·
Registered
437 Posts
thanks big d and luke for all your help! :clap: and cruzan your next! :eveilgrin :ninja:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quiXilver said:
No problem dude! Congrats on being faster than me now!

Thanks to WhiteRob for the quick "this IS the right way right?" calls I like to double check with every once in a while.
haha yea right. Maybe off spray. I'll have to talk my girl into riding down your way one weekend, so we can see what kinda trouble you guys get into in Sebring.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Yea I'm talking about off spray...I have more mods than cruzan, the creeper, and 04srt4lvr, and I used to be able to pull on all of them, now after I tuned their cars, they're pulling on me :stab:

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
WTF dude, and your car held me in the seat and there pulling on you now, so what is up with your shit bro, this needs to be fixed RIGHT NOW

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
so jayson yo stuff was leakin like a siv or what?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NeonDan said:
so jayson yo stuff was leakin like a siv or what?
Shit yea. That's why I was having trouble at Track Day. I had a leak in the PCV hose about an inch long, and my hotpipe was leaking, and my boost controller was leaking, and my bov was leaking... I'm sure there's more, but it's all fixed now. My car runs strong as hell now.

·
Banned
209 Posts
quiXilver said:
Yea I'm talking about off spray...I have more mods than cruzan, the creeper, and 04srt4lvr, and I used to be able to pull on all of them, now after I tuned their cars, they're pulling on me :stab:
Well dont fell bad.MY car is f up now.THere is shit coming from the line that goes to the turbo now.It sprays all over the f car.IM about to get rid of this shit.

·
Registered
437 Posts
The Creeper said:
Well dont fell bad.MY car is f up now.THere is shit coming from the line that goes to the turbo now.It sprays all over the f car.IM about to get rid of this shit.
are you talking about the coolant line by the intake tube?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just hose clamp it on. it'll be fine, oh, and add more coolant, and don't drive until you do.

·
Registered
437 Posts
jayson said:
just hose clamp it on. it'll be fine, oh, and add more coolant, and don't drive until you do.
jayson...any news on the ebc for me? have you spoken to your friend about it b/c i am dying to get it :crying:

·
Banned
209 Posts
i found out why it was doing that.When the intake was installed back on after the boost leak test the line was in the middle of it .Making it tight and shit coulnd not flow right.i just took the intake back off and fixed it.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
The Creeper said:
jayson is that your girl friend?IF so she is pretty :thumbsup:
Yes it is you horn-dog. I really need to find you a girlfriend. :lol:

·
Banned
209 Posts
quiXilver said:
Yes it is you horn-dog. I really need to find you a girlfriend. :lol:
no i didnt mean anything like that :lol: Im just saying she is very pretty.jayson seems like a cool guy and a cool guy should get a hot girl :clap:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
The Creeper said:
no i didnt mean anything like that :lol: Im just saying she is very pretty.jayson seems like a cool guy and a cool guy should get a hot girl :clap:
I guess me and creeper aren't cool enough to have hot and faithful girlfriends!!! :crying: FUCK WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!1 :flame:

·
Banned
209 Posts
hey luke by the way after i talked to you at lunch the reason the damn shit was leaking was because the intake was right on the line that goes to the turbo.lolso i just moved shit sround some now it is fine.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts