Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a S2 w/ toys and im wondering if i can install it myself? I know a good deal about cars but have only installed an intake and BOV myself. WILL THE DEALER DO AS GOOD OF A JOB INSTALLING THE STAGE 2 AS YOU GUYS DO? I DONT WANT ANY BOOST LEAKS OR ANYTHING. BTW, IM COMPLETLY STOCK.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I installed my stage 2 by myself. The only thing that I did before that was a bov, and the mopar exhaust. The stage 2 is not that hard, the heatshield bolts can be a bitch, and so can the tip sensor if you try and make it harder than it is. Now for the toys I got the all knowing Dale to put it on, I don't do wiring.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
You'll do just fine. I'm going to install mine myself. If you have some common sense and some patience, don't sweat it. I figure if anything happens to my car that needs warranty work I'll uninstall stage 2 and a few of the other mods and take it in. If they do it, then they will know what was done to it.

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
4,031 Posts
If you don't have good patients don't do it or get a friend to help you. Don't expect to finish in one day unless you start at 6am and finish at 6pm. really it's not that hard but time consuming. Wiring looks hard at first but once started it's a breeze. To me the most fustrating part is the intercooler sprayer. Oops, I didn't ask if you if you had toys or not. No toys is a breeze. Should complete that in a hour and a half.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.