Dodge SRT Forum banner

Should I Get Stage 1?

1K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  04TurboSRT 
#1 ·
After looking around for performance mods it seems like Stage 1 is the right choice for me. Good gains and not too expensive. But is there anything I should know before I get it and should I order it from Turbo Neon Store.com? They seem to be a respectable vendor.

Thanks.

#3 ·
I ordered mine straight from the dealer but my dad works there so i wont have any problems with warranty if they screw with me. Sorry I'd defeinetely buy from a vendor in here tho if u dont have nay connections or mancini sells them. Thanks Tim

#16 ·
Get it from Modern Performance. There cheaper...but stage 1 is A LOT better than stage 2 as far as going with aftermarket turbo upgrades and using it in conjunction with either the Psi-Fi PPQ or GReddy E-Manage....personally tho..I'd wait for the AEM EMS...best system EVER...

#17 ·
turboprobegt@cox.net i too wanna see 'em files :D pretty plz..

btw i dynod at 243.7/262.3 at the wheels still on stage 0 with mods on sig...i'm still waiting on my S1.. now i'm already on the agp wga and pcm out of the bc loop ;) that said, will S1 show more gain if added to this mix?

#19 ·
i just i received and installed my stage 1 today. At the same time, I installed an AGP WGA with a bleed. All i can say is wow. I got the same feeling when I went full throttle the first time in the car. :thumbsup:

#20 · (Edited)
stage1 is in... woohooo!!!

finally after almost a 2 month wait, my s1 comes in the mail as well :) man what a difference!! everything i have ever installed seem to come alive again, even the mopar catback now sounds even better.. i love the way it idles now and the way it growls when revved and when decelerating, the rumbles and pops are so awesome :thumbsup: 1st gear now pulls like a raped aped :lol: i didnt think i'd notice a difference because i was already boosting it on s0...

stage1 is a must, too bad it missed last sundays dyno where i put down 243.7/262.3 on s0 :eveilgrin

btw, how much boost can i run on s1 safely? i'm now at 17psi spike with 15 hold.. it's a whole new car :clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.