Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My seat recently developed a crack or rip of some sort. I do not wear any **** chain wallet, and my wallet is in a different pocket.

If you look at the seat, the top layer is ripped/cracked, but nothing else. I did not do anything that would cause this and am quite upset about it. This has been like this for 4 months or so, bu now that I am at 30k miles, I want to know if I have a shot at getting it fixed.

Pic:
http://slowassneon.com/seat.jpg

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
SlowV6 said:
My seat recently developed a crack or rip of some sort. I do not wear any **** chain wallet, and my wallet is in a different pocket.

If you look at the seat, the top layer is ripped/cracked, but nothing else. I did not do anything that would cause this and am quite upset about it. This has been like this for 4 months or so, bu now that I am at 30k miles, I want to know if I have a shot at getting it fixed.

Pic:
http://slowassneon.com/seat.jpg
my seat is not actually cracked like yours , but i deefinatley have lots of wear marks on the bolsters

·
Registered
485 Posts
well

they don't warranty wear and tear. only if it was caused by a factory defect.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
clutch and brake pads are 12mo/12,000 miles, it's in the book. Try the seat, at worst they say HAHA:) You have nothing to lose

·
Registered
38 Posts
SlowV6, do you ever use leather conditioner? It looks as if the seat dried out and cracked, I may be wrong though. It does look like a crack and not a tear, I would think that they would warranty a crack, but definately not a tear! They will probably try to get off the hook and say that YOU ripped it, those cheap bastards! Don't let them get away with it!!!

Focker :ninja:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Hopefully it's covered. As said, take it in and try. Worst they say is no.

On a side note... umm, is that just from getting in and out? I haven't really looked at the wear on my seat, but I'm pretty sure I didn't see any major wear. Yeow. 13k on an '03, so you've got a lot more miles in that seat I guess.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.