Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Car is Fix0red and I'm hitting the dyno..

Any Calgary dudes, I'm leaving at 10:00am from Cowtown.

It'd be great to see some of you out..
:jester:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I might go, but I have to set up my agp wga first. My runs would be pathetic the way my car runs now. I don't get peak boost until about 4500-5000rpm right now. If my times are decent tomorrow at Bud park then I'll see you there

·
Registered
903 Posts
I might actually be heading to Calgary, but I'll keep it in mind if I don't go.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, you don't have to dyno silly, we can go for lunch.. :jester: or just watch my go-kart put down wonky numbers..

And mr Impulsive, I'll be back in Calgary that evening, so a couple drinks would not be out of the question for me..

:eveilgrin

·
Registered
903 Posts
I won't know what I'm doing till last minute (girlfriends brother is having a baby). I'll let you know.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks for the invite ACX but i am leaving cowtown Sunday.........moving.......but i would really have liked to come,at least for the drive and the beers after. But i wll be back......car is in the body shop,not ready. But we will keep in touch and i hope you don't mind the odd "local" question from time to time.......peace in the middle east

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
What's the address for Apex? I've never been there before, but I might have to check it out.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Parsons Road (99 Street) and about 32 Ave.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can't stop spinning said:
What's the address for Apex? I've never been there before, but I might have to check it out.
yeah hella easy to find..

I'malways around cowtown gforce so let me know.. :ninja:

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'll stop by and cheer you on

·
Registered
903 Posts
Still no word on my plans. If I'm in Edmonton, I'll try to stop by.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts