Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nah! If you are catless don't worry about it. My WRX used to shoot flames out whenever I got 75% on throttle or more and shifted. It ran real rich in between shifts from the Blow Off Valve. It was awesome. Until my bumper started melting.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
if you have no cat, and run rich i think thats normal. Although i don't know why you need to rev to the limiter... i think hondas only need to do that to find torque :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
dont rev your engine with no load(is that the word im looking for?) so many times..
its not good for it.

it should be in the high rpms only when the car is moving

·
Registered
691 Posts
i do it all the time and i don't even ruv the car. while im in gear at about 2500 and let off the gas for a min, i hear this low pop noise. i had a friend ride behind me and sure enough ever time i let off the gas(not full throttle) just normal driving gas pedal i would send a fire ball out the back.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hi my car is rich i gess i was cmeing from the track wit some friends day was in the back of me and tha sid that it stay lit on til i lif of the gas i was runing 110 gas and147 mph iwas f king up at t.r civic i f k him god do not fu k wit the srt 4

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
BLOO SRT said:
hi my car is rich i gess i was cmeing from the track wit some friends day was in the back of me and tha sid that it stay lit on til i lif of the gas i was runing 110 gas and147 mph iwas f king up at t.r civic i f k him god do not fu k wit the srt 4
can we have that again in english? :huh:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
BLOO SRT said:
yea WTF?! :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.