Registered
11,952 Posts
damn you really are a fag. :rofl:

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn you really are a fag. :rofl:
Haha, becaus putting lowering springs and sway bars on a Prius is not nearly as bad as putting them on a neon!

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll order the front sway bar next week. Get this... The Toyota Rav4 Sport's front sway bar is exactly the same as the prius, but 1mm thicker... What the fuck.

Also the Prius shares the same rear sway bar as the Scion xB, but thats a little more believeable.

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naw was busy swaping out the motor in my brothers SRT-4 last weekend. Snoops old car. Took out the 168k motor and dropped in a 11 second proven 28k mile motor lol.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
So r u gonna tune it with iPad and Etune? :thumbsup:
Nevermind, the Etune app apparently is not intended for the iPad. Kinda gettin' a bit disappointed with the iPad :ben:. Was hoping to find a bluetooth dongle for the OBD port and use the iPad with a more generic app (similar to DynoScan) to monitor all my cars.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Nevermind, the Etune app apparently is not intended for the iPad. Kinda gettin' a bit disappointed with the iPad :ben:. Was hoping to find a bluetooth dongle for the OBD port and use the iPad with a more generic app (similar to DynoScan) to monitor all my cars.
Actually, the iPad is pretty cool after all. I went over to the good side :) and enrolled in iTunes, bought a copy of my favorite EC Unplugged album (the CD was lost years ago), downloaded it to the iPad (fast), paired the iPad with the Prius via Bluetooth and voila, it rocks. I'm sure this is all old hat but it was new to me. So now PP San has CD, AM, FM, Sirrius XM (expired), iPod via USB (probably will give this back to the Wife for the Honda Fit and/or the Sky Redline) and iPad via Bluetooth. Shouldn't get bored at all anymore. Totally different driving experience than any of the other cars we have (SRT-4, Sky Redline, Honda Fit).

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
so what is your MPG on the prius?

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
Hello James,
Mole is gossiping again :)
He says you have said springs installed.
Any pictures?
What's it like (Monty Python).
Lolol

Know what I mean........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts