Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mopar Supercenter question?#@$)*@#$)

Just wondering, what is the average ship time for an item from MSC because Jeff said my stage 1 was shipped on monday, the 27th, and I was wondering what the average wait time is. I need to get it installed before the wife gets home on sunday. Thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, anyone?

·
Registered
851 Posts
pOrk said:
Just wondering, what is the average ship time for an item from MSC because Jeff said my stage 1 was shipped on monday, the 27th, and I was wondering what the average wait time is. I need to get it installed before the wife gets home on sunday. Thanks
Shipping time from us to you is about 3 days.
Jeff

·
Registered
851 Posts
040srt4 said:
Stage 2 with toys for Webb come in yet???

Wouldn't want the wife to catch me installing it, hahahhahahahha jk
None of the stage 2 orders will ship to us til Friday at best. Flight Systems is low on parts for these kits.
Jeff

·
Registered
839 Posts
pOrk said:
You sound like me trying to get parts on the car befor the wife finds out.. :lol:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeppers, she wont know there is a stage 1 PCM under the hood, but its the BOV that concerns me, hmmm....Ill just tell her that the tires are leaking.:eeeek:

·
Registered
839 Posts
pOrk said:
yeppers, she wont know there is a stage 1 PCM under the hood, but its the BOV that concerns me, hmmm....Ill just tell her that the tires are leaking.:eeeek:

:rofl: Explain the the BOV was a must have to help keep the turbo in good workin order. it's the truth fro the most part...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts