Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
85 Posts
Is your hood OEM? I saved the photo you posted of the underside of your hood as the stickers on mine aren't in the same places (a body shop put a new hood on my car many years ago after a small accident so they probably goofed up). I am planning to have my hood repainted next year (including the underside) and I will be ordering new stickers as part of the work. I want to make sure that they are in the correct places when they are applied.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I appreciate that. I rechecked mine and, yup, it is just like yours so I had things mixed up in my mind.

·
Registered
85 Posts
No, no stickers like that... just OEM. And will replace them next year when I have my hood repainted. I still need new speed nuts for the hood scoop though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
No, no stickers like that... just OEM. And will replace them next year when I have my hood repainted. I still need new speed nuts for the hood scoop though.
Just kidding about stickers! I damaged my hood scoop insert tying to open it up with a drill bit instead of waiting to get the correct dremel wheels. Now that it is opened up good, I just got done sanding it all down by hand and I am painting it with several coats of gloss black. I want to be able to wax it just like the rest of the car. Will post pics when done.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts