Dodge SRT Forum banner

261 - 280 of 290 Posts

·
SRTForums Member, 2011 Calendar Car
453 Posts
YES !!!!!!

in honor of my wife getting some delicious fake titties, wiggy made a shifty just for the occasion.

( . Y . ) wife drives the SRT8300C now :)

carlos nice
Oh lawd.:rofl:

I ordered my other one on Thursday I think Wiggy, did it ship today or is it not going to be till next Monday?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Have sent about 3 emails, and a pm and still no response. Payment recieved on Jan 22 and said it shipped a few days after... had an order for 2 and still have no idea where it is, have not recieved it.

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Oh lawd.:rofl:

I ordered my other one on Thursday I think Wiggy, did it ship today or is it not going to be till next Monday?
Yeah, everyone's order up to today has been filled.

Have sent about 3 emails, and a pm and still no response. Payment recieved on Jan 22 and said it shipped a few days after... had an order for 2 and still have no idea where it is, have not recieved it.
I sent a 2nd set to you last night. Don't know why the 1st set didn't make it, but if it does, just keep both sets. Sorry for the delay.

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
I need your name/email address in order to check.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Payment sent! Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think it should be mandatory that all shifties come with black eyes to represent the way people shift these cars lol :jester:

·
Registered
81 Posts
haha they are awesome. did you create them? i love the idea makes alot of sense.

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
Yup. I've got trademarks and design patents too ;)

261 - 280 of 290 Posts