Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Clint Burleigh said:
Caught wind from a mustang forum that there will be a ford vs ls1 meet at HRP. If anyone wants to go, there will be at least one SRT there.
Any other SRT-4's gonna be there...I'll be there whooping up on Clint...J/K!!! LOL!! :jester: :lol:

Brandon

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good to me
im hoping for a 14.5 @ 125
:rofl: gotta love the 120+ traps!!

BTW DREW-this kid at my work saw you leave the other day and asked me if you were fast. I gave a general yes nod and he said--oh well my brother could whoop his ass with his roush. I think for maybe the kid knows what he is talking about b/c his dad owns Dow fencing and money flows like water over there. I started questioning him and come to find out the stupid car is stock!! I told him to get see if his brother wants to run you...he said yes but I have heard no reply since :buah:

I also told him that Joey raced a roush and the kid's reply was, "how bad did joey lose?" I told him Joey was murdered and that his brother should bet his life savings on a race with you... :bandit:

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
Clint Burleigh said:
:rofl: gotta love the 120+ traps!!

BTW DREW-this kid at my work saw you leave the other day and asked me if you were fast. I gave a general yes nod and he said--oh well my brother could whoop his ass with his roush. I think for maybe the kid knows what he is talking about b/c his dad owns Dow fencing and money flows like water over there. I started questioning him and come to find out the stupid car is stock!! I told him to get see if his brother wants to run you...he said yes but I have heard no reply since :buah:

I also told him that Joey raced a roush and the kid's reply was, "how bad did joey lose?" I told him Joey was murdered and that his brother should bet his life savings on a race with you... :bandit:
please get me a race :lol:
if its a stage 1 or 2 im really going to laugh.
heck even if its a stage 3 ill laugh :lol:

·
Registered
250 Posts
barratt said:
I will be there also, weather permitting of course
Weather.... It's going to be Sunny with a 0% chance of rain!! I'm ready to run some slow SRTs...J/K!! :frogtongu

See everyone there!!

Brandon

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,015 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
250 Posts
jmeblue04 said:
I want to see if i can keep up with some stock gt's
Mine is stock and an Automatic too!! :eveilgrin :tongue:

Brandon

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
3,015 Posts
Yeah,.............it's Blu

·
Registered
250 Posts
jmeblue04 said:
I might have a chance!!!
I heard you raped a Black Auto GT recently... I guess we will see what happens tonight.

Brandon

1 - 20 of 32 Posts