Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Same deal. I'd like to attend an event in Azi's honor.

Busy the next two weekends, but I'll lock down any time that's chosen after that window passes.

·
Registered
984 Posts
hey all, sorry i haven't been on in a cpl days. as this is my last w/e with Victoria, we've uhhh... been... err, "busy". =) anyway, Cyn, got your msg just a while ago (it's 1215am) not sure how i missed the call, unless it was during the ND-Purdue game... it's real cool that you all are willing to celebrate my departure (should i have left earlier?)
at any rate we're supposed to leave 2 Oct, so that's 1 wk away. i'd like to get together, especially if Lunk is willing to come all the way up from Pland. i have Monday off, they will perhaps give us Friday off, too. but it's too early to say. if it's impossible to get everyone together, maybe V and I can drive around a bit to simplify things. call or write: 317.796.8608 or [email protected].

btw, we're in the process of buying a house and moving, so i'm trying to help do as much as i can before i have to leave V with all of it, so i don't check the forums or mail quite as often as i should. just give me time to reply. thanks, guys (and gals).

Grant

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when are you leaving

hi vic and grant...now when are you leaving?...you said 2 oct...thats today...what area do you live? do you need help moving...i'll come down and help on my day off. i'll try to call you tomorrow...talk soon..C

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
obsessions said:
hi vic and grant...now when are you leaving?...you said 2 oct...thats today...what area do you live? do you need help moving...i'll come down and help on my day off. i'll try to call you tomorrow...talk soon..C
Yeah I'm confused as well. When I went over to Brian and Lisa's they said that you guys were leaving next weekend. But yeah if you need any help with anything let us know!

evette

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
azi and vic...available wednesday night...

hey all...just talked to victoria...those guys are avail to get together wed night...i'm driving down...anyone else able to hook up that night? kind of last minute...but it would be fun to get together...C.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Correction on date

Hi All!
Thanks C. for giving us a call today. Look forward to speaking with you again tonight. The correct date is Oct 9. All I can think is Azi used the number pad on the keyboard like a phone and hit the "2" instead of the "9". I think Wednesday would work so long as we're not out to late as we both have to be to work early the next day. And, as C mentioned, she'll have a long drive home. Considering our apartment is full of boxes and our fridge is totally empty we were considering dinner out somewhere. Anyone have a good place in mind? We're still not too familar with the cool places around here. And, if I can put my .2 cents in I say "nix" to the whole "Hooters" thing. I'm trying to go a lifetime without patronizing one of those places. Anyhoo, calling is probably better than posts for any definitive plans as it takes 30 minutes just to climb over boxes to get to the computer. Hope to see you all on Wednesday!
---V.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.