Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was good to see Grip at SEMA recently. Just wanted to say you guys had the best promo giveaways on the block. The finger rockets were funnier than @$%#!!!! We had at least a dozen going in the center hall....like a war zone!!!!!:jester:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Why they even bother...... or why would srt-4 guys care.....they halted production of the SRT-4 body kits after promising it for over a year....

bunch of goofs...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why they even bother...... or why would srt-4 guys care.....they halted production of the SRT-4 body kits after promising it for over a year....

bunch of goofs...
Yeah Larry...I laid into them a bit about that body kit situation. They said it was really a problem with quality during the molding process if I remember correctly. Aside from the body kit...the stainless hood is pretty cool for the show guys.

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
the other thing about the body kit. it wasn't as cool looking as i thought it'd be after waiting so long. sux there wasn't more interest in it tho, they're one of the few vendors who carried through with their promise of a body kit.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the other thing about the body kit. it wasn't as cool looking as i thought it'd be after waiting so long. sux there wasn't more interest in it tho, they're one of the few vendors who carried through with their promise of a body kit.
Hahahahaaaaaa...true!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts