Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Checking it out now, dial-up sucks!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yeah it's a Daimler Chrysler website. Pretty much a kick off for the fortunate owners of the SRT-4. Well, also for those of us not as lucky. More of a promotional thing and to grab the teenage crowd. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good site!, I wish i lived in Florida, what, Bikini Parties all the time? You lucky SRT-4 owners in Florida not only get the car, but now the babes!!!!!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Aww, man! Whay does Fl. get all the good stuff first. I'm jealous! Nice cars, hot chicks, I wish I moved down there when I had the chance. Oh well :roll: Funny thing is I've never seen or heard anything about this "party". Doesn't look like it was too important to the company.

·
Registered
313 Posts
More important to Florida residents/teenagers. Don't think they tried to hard letting everyone know. Not positive, but I believe present SRT-4 owners will be receiving a flyer/brochure in the mail informing them of these parties.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Ha Ha :twisted: I don't have my car yet, but I live in Florida so at least I can brag about that. It was 78 and I drove by the beach and the hotties were laying out. Darn it, the club is in Miami. Count me out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts