Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 SRT 4
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so just under 2k miles after i changed the oil im having to put back in alot of oil and yes its now parked up will i can fix the problem i alredy know i need to do a compression test and leak down but on the other hand i havnt looked i will on monday for sure but if it happends to be the turbo can anyone point me the right place to get a new/ good used turbo and any thing along the lines of the stock vacuum lines and stock wg as i want to get it back right the agp wg the last owner installed has me on the fence i also will be going over the whole car for oil leaks on monday to make sure im not jumping the gun car has 141k and im the 9th owner

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
is the car smoking? the oil has to go somewhere. It is either leaking, or burning it.

If it were me, and i had a stock turbo that needed to be replaced, i would buy one of the turbobay performance options...

·
Registered
2004 SRT 4
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I
is the car smoking? the oil has to go somewhere. It is either leaking, or burning it.

If it were me, and i had a stock turbo that needed to be replaced, i would buy one of the turbobay performance options...

Havnt looked under the car car as the kid who had it befor me cuz it off so i cant see if oils coming from the tail pipe but i do smell oils after the car warms up so im hoping its just a leaky gasket but i know ima be getting my hopes up for a easy fix and ill endup having to do a bigger job lol

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
I

Havnt looked under the car car as the kid who had it befor me cuz it off so i cant see if oils coming from the tail pipe but i do smell oils after the car warms up so im hoping its just a leaky gasket but i know ima be getting my hopes up for a easy fix and ill endup having to do a bigger job lol
Thats usually how it goes for me as well....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts