Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to wait on an '04. Posi will make a big difference in AutoX, and when you run SCCA Stock class, you can't change the diff legally.

Good luck with your cars! They are a great value for your performance dollar.

·
Banned
2,905 Posts
same boat

we are in the same boat gonna wait and order an 04' and hopefully it will offer a few extra options maybe some standard extras as well. If not we will still get one :)

means I can have the color I want Black all the way unless they will let me spcial order it painted in the PT gold :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
you dont have to leave for 6 months. you dont have to own one to post here.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
McRat said:
We decided to wait on an '04. Posi will make a big difference in AutoX, and when you run SCCA Stock class, you can't change the diff legally.

Good luck with your cars! They are a great value for your performance dollar.
I'm competing in my first SCCA autocross this weekend. I'm in Street Modified, due to all of the mods I've done so far. Do you think it's going to be a lot tougher than stock class?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First see if you are legal for Street Prepared. In Street Mod, you will compete against faster cars.

Our street mod cars are pretty fast.

For your first races, you can usually compete as "Novice", and you are racing against other novices using the PAX index for trophies.

But it doesn't matter too much if you win or lose, it's a [email protected]!!!!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Hmm, I am waiting for the 04 too, but I am not going to say "see you all in 6 months" what is that!?! We'll maybe it would be a good idea to keep it out of my mind to make time pass quicker. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts