1,504 Posts
sounds a bit like the $1 bleeder valve mod doesn't it ?? :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I don't know if you guys are on to this but:
You can visit:
http://www.dawesdevices.com/

Dunno if the few things he has will fit the srt-4 (dunno why it wouldn't?)
But I got his manual boost controller and it simply rocks and was easy to install on my Daytona Turbo I - been running it for over 2 years now. No problems. I think it might be like 45 bucks. The mopar computer I bought about 3 years ago took my psi from about 7 to 12 - I used the boost controller to peak it out at about 14-15. This guys is a tried n true turbo man and an honest one to boot.

Anywho obviously I own a daytona turbo 2.2L and it'll be my car until I graduate college in a year and buy a 2004 SRT-4 :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
All his feedback (only 5) is from being a buyer, not a seller...

And if this little cheap miracle drug thing can make a stock SRT4 run 12's (he said it took 1.2 seconds off his 1/4) you gotta wonder why dodge doesn't do it from the factory...

·
Registered
676 Posts
mikemac007 said:
I don't know if you guys are on to this but:
You can visit:
http://www.dawesdevices.com/

Dunno if the few things he has will fit the srt-4 (dunno why it wouldn't?)
But I got his manual boost controller and it simply rocks and was easy to install on my Daytona Turbo I - been running it for over 2 years now. No problems. I think it might be like 45 bucks. The mopar computer I bought about 3 years ago took my psi from about 7 to 12 - I used the boost controller to peak it out at about 14-15. This guys is a tried n true turbo man and an honest one to boot.
I too can vouch for dawes devices. I've had one of their MBC's in every TD i've owned (excpet my SRT). They work great and he gets them to you fast. He is very well spoken of in the Turbo Dodge community.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.