Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well today me and Ian (rockstr3) hung out and took a few pix of his SRT-4 and his dad's Ferrari Testarossa. The only mods to the SRT is a Mopar BOV and Progress lowering springs. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
lol. you guys look like a barrel of fun.

and btw, regarding the whole ferrari thing... whatevers, i had one of those when i was a kid, but it was red & it was powered by a 9.6v battery pack. hehe.

nice rides. :thumbsup:

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
ha, thanks man. mike and i might be headin up to the seattle area one of these days so if we could meet up with any of you guys up there that would be cool

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah Ian and i talked about taking a road trip sometime up towards Seattle area sometime soon hopefully (before winter comes around) so we'll have to hook up with some of you guys (and girls), if that'd be cool.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
dang, i just saw a red testerossa today and it wasnt even a remote controlled one.

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nice rides, i seen a red testarossa yesterday. Its weird you see or hear something then the next thing you know your seeing it the next day. Always happens to me.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
was kind of funnny, i rolled up next to them on the highway to take a pic, and afterwords i floored it and started to walk away.needless to say i was feelin good about myself, then i saw my dad look down and downshift into fourth and it was all over.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
...Or when we were getting on the onramp and we were in 2nd gear and your dad gunned it and you didnt keep up :frow: Oh well, its a Ferrari, lol.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Go Italian or go home, I once heard........ nice!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts