Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have not recived the eyelids yet,BUT it was not his fault entirely. We finally figured out the tracking # problem and he did send them overnight but usps dropped the ball. He just sent me half of my shipping fee back via PayPal pretty stand up guy really and communication wasn't the best but wasn't all that bad really. I will keep you all posted when they come tommarow and post pics also.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ok, got them this morning. They look great especially for the money and match my silver perfect! Cant ask for a better deal... I WILL post pics in a little bit.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Got my Eyelids today, one was 100% perfect, other had runs in it. Dohh,

Emailed them 4:30 Eastern time, and explaine the problem that there was a run, and I could wet sand it out, but wasnt going to risk sanding through the edge where the run was at and said I'd send pics if needed.

10 min later they responded requesting pics.

Sent the pics and explained I have a show car and am VERY particular about how thing look and this is unacceptable to me.

They are sending out another pass side eyelid and paying for return shipping and said my SRT only deserves the BEST eyelids.

So ya it sucks I got some flawed stuff , but man they are being really SUPER great on resolving my issue.

Keeping fingers crossed all works out.

·
Registered
798 Posts
i have bought something from them before and it was a pain trying to get the parts. i kept getting tracking numbers that didnt work or it would show no change in status. i bought a ported IM and TB and it took about at least a month or 2. it was a long time ago. i probably would not buy from this company directly again. any ways, here is what the IM looks like.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I asked my post office what the deal was with the shipping and they said it was due to him being in a low populated remote area. So that's his first problem lol, but over all i think he is trying hard to be a good company and that's really all you can ask for this day and age...

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
sorry for all delays and bad communication... we need to hire another person to pick up the phone, we are on the shop from 10am to 11pm all days (Monday to Monday), a lot of noise to hear the phone, if you send us an email or pm you going to get a fast response...

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Right on sideck.

Yeah, I am near sideck and it really is in the middle of no where. I can drive for 45 mins east and see nothing. I can drive for 1 1/2 hours west and see nothing.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
sorry for all delays and bad communication... we need to hire another person to pick up the phone, we are on the shop from 10am to 11pm all days (Monday to Monday), a lot of noise to hear the phone, if you send us an email or pm you going to get a fast response...
I called also last week no one answered, but you guys responded to all my emails VERY quickly.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
I can confirm that he is very quick to answer emails. We've gone back and forth multiple times in a day to clarify things, etc. Definitely decent work, and quick on emails.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Got my replacement Eyelid today, its perfect no runs this time.
They are paying for return shipping of the one that hat the run in it.
Heres pics mounted onto my new smoked black housing headlights.. Enjoy

·
Registered
10,810 Posts
Haven't bought anything from them, but each email I send out always gets a response pretty quick, even on a weekend which I was surprised. I do plan on ordering parts so we'll see how things go

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ordered a externally gated exhaust manifold from them about a month ago. Have had decent communication and was told it was going to be shipped out on Monday. Haven't received a tracking number but emailed to figure it out.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
A couple months ago got some eyelids from him and they had some particulars in the paint..he repainted me some new ones and sent them right out. Perfect job....He is definately customer service oriented although he is quite busy.
Keep trying he will take care of you...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah he emailed me back and he emailed me on monday with a question but i never got the email. But it is done just going through a couple more details can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Got my Externally gated manifold yesterday. It looks great just debating on installing it now. Thanks for the great work hope you guys keep it up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This company still in business?
Was thinking of getting my Intake ported and polished and the TB Ported.
Anyone deal with him lately?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts