Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sdk? How many people have bought from this webiste/company. i read a few things on here people said he/the company was good and quality parts. I bought eyelids, got a conformation email last wednesday. Since then i havent gotten email saying anything is shipped, processed ..nothing. i called the phone number on the website 5 times and the one in my email and it says "the subscriber you are trying to reach..and so on" did he shut down business or scam anyone? just trying to figure this out since i have gotten no where

·
Registered
91 Posts
This SDK Motorsport is the user "Sidek" the shop it's in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico.

the phone numbers are:

Mexico: +52-686-218-4071
USA: 760-595-7989
Nextel or Boost mobile: 125*139716*21

I can't say nothing about the quality of the SDK Products because I don't buy nothing from him at the moment but maybe another users gat say something about the products, If you can get some one from sdk motors sport ask for LUIS, he is the owner of the shop.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
i have an sdk throttle body, looks and functions great , but shipping and communication was "ok"

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRTotM Moderator
5,599 Posts
I got my intake manifold from there and it took 2 months to get back communication was a nightmare

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wrote him another email and just got a reply. i never cussed at him or freaked out just simply said i am going to file a paypal dispute if i dont hear back and right after that he responded and said people are working on security system and phone lines there and they never got any other email from me even though it says sent and delivered in my email. He said they will ship today due to a high demand for white eyelids.. Im holding my breath at this point. thanks for replies fellas

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
I have done business with him, and communication is sometimes an issue. He actually makes some nice exhaust manifolds. He's never scammed anyone that I know of. He's actually pretty popular down where I live near the border.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for reply about him. i told him not to cancel order but keep it in and i just hope to see a email that it is sent and see the package soon . i know maryland is far from baja but emails are nice to reassure you of a purchase you are relying on ya know. glad to know he does good work

·
Registered
457 Posts
I just did a search on google today and they turned up having the eyelids, i tried calling him and i got the same message as stated above so i sent an email that he got back to in record time saying the lines are down while they install a security system also. Its funny i did a search here and this came up! Gotta love the search function!!! Im not to sure if im going to order from him now? If you will post up when they come in that will be great...

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just got them today. he told you the security story too ay? yea thats what he said 2 weeks ago didnt think it was that detailed of a system shit. Anyways he emailed me saying he apoligized and sent them last thursday and they got here today thats from CA to MD not bad for across the coast and they are pretty nice eyelids he did a good job just really needs better communication skills. So i give him a B on a grade scale. Hope that answers a lot of guys questions

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry guys I hope tomorrow the new black housings I put on have a gap and my car is running bad cause of raptor bov I'm stuck on those issues haven't been worried about eyelids. I'll lay them on the lights so u guys can see I just won't stick them down yet

Sent from the future

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wow, I just ordered painted headlight covers tues. got tracking # today, expected delivery is sat.

So that seems pretty good to me, Ill post pics of the headlight covers whenever I get em.

$90 painted and shipped.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your tracking number is prob through USPS am I right? Try it again tonight or tomorrow they suck at tracking mine wouldn't work either for 2 days like I said good part but shitty package and communication skills

Sent from the future

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yep usps, im just saying i paid to have them overnighted $50.00 and mail has already came and they where not their... i hope i get them at this point!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts