Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid almost $2,000 for a stage 2 race port 3-axis head with Brian cower springs and retainers it's supposed to come with stage 2 Brian cower cams and adjustable sprockets and this is what the f*** I get after waiting 2 months of him saying that it's on its way or about to be out of the shop or coming up with some f** excuse
Audio equipment Automotive engine gasket Gas Auto part Electronic device

Nose Jaw Gesture Grey Finger

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Rim

Automotive tire Rim Automotive wheel system Auto part Automotive exterior

Black Grey Fixture Automotive tire Gas

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got ahold of Daniel off eBay today he was awesome he takes care of all the eBay stuff on sdk side he confirmed that I should be receiving another package because they don't send the cams and sprockets in same package but we'll see tomorrow when he gets to the office to see what's really up

·
Registered
2004 Eblue SRT-4
178 Posts
I got ahold of Daniel off eBay today he was awesome he takes care of all the eBay stuff on sdk side he confirmed that I should be receiving another package because they don't send the cams and sprockets in same package but we'll see tomorrow when he gets to the office to see what's really up
Do you think I can get his contact information by chance? Maybe Daniel we’ll better assist me with my order.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I paid almost $2,000 for a stage 2 race port 3-axis head with Brian cower springs and retainers it's supposed to come with stage 2 Brian cower cams and adjustable sprockets and this is what the f*** I get after waiting 2 months of him saying that it's on its way or about to be out of the shop or coming up with some f** excuse
View attachment 149331
View attachment 149329
View attachment 149328
View attachment 149326
View attachment 149327
wow. your post has me very nervous now.. I actually dropped off my whole long block personally to sdk for a complete build......... 2 years ago. I have been patient enough until couple months ago about getting my stuff back.. I also been getting the run around...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow. your post has me very nervous now.. I actually dropped off my whole long block personally to sdk for a complete build......... 2 years ago. I have been patient enough until couple months ago about getting my stuff back.. I also been getting the run around...

2 years ago I wouldn't be surprised if your motor is in one of the employees cars or sold I built my 2.4 in 2 days so that's crazy also i build 1000hp lsx motors from a stock 6.0 in a month that's including ordering parts and taking my time it definitely should not take 2 years 🤯

·
Super Moderator
16,859 Posts
TWO YEARS???

Bud, you need to stop in there personally and get answers. Be respectful and give them a date for completion. They need to sign on a piece of paper the date they promise delivery, or you DO NOT PAY. End of story. A responsible business would eat the cost after two years unless there were some dxmn good reasons why. I get supply and demand of parts but two years is way too long. I'd hope they would have come here and explained themselves a bit.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yes , i live in Los Angeles it was about a 4 hour drive.

and well thats the thing i paid everything.
And i have ALWAYS purchased through MPX but i didnt want to deal with shipping the head and i noticed sdk was in so cal and also offered porting on the intake mani and TB.. so i just figured it would be easier to drop everything off and go pick up… in 3-4 weeks as i was told …. What a nightmare.

but yea this is my experience with them… i wouldn’t recommend them after this.

TWO YEARS???

Bud, you need to stop in there personally and get answers. Be respectful and give them a date for completion. They need to sign on a piece of paper the date they promise delivery, or you DO NOT PAY. End of story. A responsible business would eat the cost after two years unless there were some dxmn good reasons why. I get supply and demand of parts but two years is way too long. I'd hope they would have come here and explained themselves a bit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts