Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have successfully found and test the HOM and DAB in the stage 2 and 3 toys ecus. I have them mapped in SCT but at this point they are not on the server. If anyone is interested in doing some testing pm me pls. I am working on the sprayers and have some cool plans for that

·
Registered
182 Posts
Does HOM have a completely different set of tables (fuel/spark at least)? What I'd like to do is whenever HOM is active, is to use different tables that would be optimized for E85. That way I could toggle between 91 and E85 without having to "flash" a tune.

I have SCT+Pro Racer for another Dodge vehicle, so I'm somewhat familiar with it. I'd like to get the whole package for the SRT if it keeps the toys fully functional.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Does HOM have a completely different set of tables (fuel/spark at least)? What I'd like to do is whenever HOM is active, is to use different tables that would be optimized for E85. That way I could toggle between 91 and E85 without having to "flash" a tune.

I have SCT+Pro Racer for another Dodge vehicle, so I'm somewhat familiar with it. I'd like to get the whole package for the SRT if it keeps the toys fully functional.
The toys for HOM he set up for me was just timing tables. You wont believe how far they jack the timing up. I lost being able to adj the HOM after I did an sct update, it wiped it out. Im trying to get it reloaded right now as I type this.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The toys for HOM he set up for me was just timing tables. You wont believe how far they jack the timing up. I lost being able to adj the HOM after I did an sct update, it wiped it out. Im trying to get it reloaded right now as I type this.
I will be putting the Toys into Syked Tuning Software for the guys with toys ecu's soon.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just wondering....I have a NEW stock PCM on the bench, and a tuned stocker PCM in the car. Would it be possible to flash a regular (new) PCM to a HOM-only tune? That way I could have one PCM for daily use, and the other for the track!

Mark

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Just wondering....I have a NEW stock PCM on the bench, and a tuned stocker PCM in the car. Would it be possible to flash a regular (new) PCM to a HOM-only tune? That way I could have one PCM for daily use, and the other for the track!

Mark
Yes, you can run 2 diff pcm's with 2 diff tunes. People do it all the time for passing emissions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts