Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said screw the big turbo and decided to buy Mojombo's bike off of him.
It looks sort of like this:

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
ooohhhh =)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's no 1/4 mile tracks around, I figure I'll save money on gas with this thing and still get some use out of it. Can't really use the big turbo on the freeway, it's always packed. But I can split traffic with this. Plus every day is an adventure on a motorcycle. Who knows when you're gonna die?

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
engrishmofaka said:
There's no 1/4 mile tracks around, I figure I'll save money on gas with this thing and still get some use out of it. Can't really use the big turbo on the freeway, it's always packed. But I can split traffic with this. Plus every day is an adventure on a motorcycle. Who knows when you're gonna die?

True, just be safe out there, lotsa old ladies that haven't moved to Florida yet!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I've already had to dodge a car who went from the fast lane all the way to the offramp in one giant swerve with me in the middle lane.
Get more attention on this though than in the SRT

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
engrishmofaka said:

Please refrain from doing that. Thats how motorcyclers get killed. I've heard about far too many that tried to split traffic and were merged into. Even saw it happen once. No matter how careful you are, its a bad idea cause there will always be people that dont pay enough attention. Think about it before you go to split traffic next time you run into a jam.

·
Registered
874 Posts
engrishmofaka said:
I said screw the big turbo and decided to buy Mojombo's bike off of him.
It looks sort of like this:
So I take it that this is the answer to getting your palomar mt. revenge. Join a biker gang and then find out who decided to use your lane on the mountain and then kick his or hers butt :lol:

Nice bike...wish I could own one of those, I stuck with my 92 f2.

·
Registered
530 Posts
better get some life insurance bro :hi:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The-Violator said:
Nice man... I'll race ya!! ;)
Geez it's only a 600 gimme a break. Top speed is only somewhere between 150-175. Haven't taken it up there yet though.. if ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts