Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is all i got i payed on september the 10th and havent got nothing but excuses ! Im tired of waiting i filed a paypal claim and won and received nothing at all ! PAypal Sucks! Is there anything to do now ? probably not but im tired of holding this in , i blew my engine and could really use the 210.00 he owes me . Anything i can do ?? :flame: :flame: :flame:

Name:
javier medina
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$210.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Sep. 10, 2005
Time:
18:03:54 PDT
Completed

Subject:
W/I Kit Payment
Note:
Thanks call if you need me 865 719 3720 cell #

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres the rest of the paypal claim.

Transaction ID:
3W580012ED462824T
Seller Name:
javier medina
Seller Email:
[email protected]
Transaction Amount:
-$210.00 USD
Transaction Date:
Sep. 10, 2005

PayPal Case ID:
PP-111-191-555
Reason for Dispute:
Non-receipt
Buyer's Comments:

Date of Complaint:
Oct. 6, 2005
Case Closed
Status Details:
We have completed our investigation of this case. We attempted to process a refund from the seller's account to your account. Unfortunately, the seller's account does not contain the funds necessary to cover this refund. We were able to recover $0.00 USD. We have taken action against the seller and are working to recover the remainder of your refund. We will contact you when we have more information. No further action is required of you at this time.

Dispute History Log - Most Recent 5 of 9 Last 5 Show All
The Dispute History Log displays all actions related to your claim.
Date Actor Action Details
Oct. 16, 2005 PayPal Request for action to seller
Oct. 16, 2005 PayPal Claim granted
Oct. 16, 2005 PayPal Email sent to Seller
Oct. 16, 2005 PayPal Email sent to Buyer
Oct. 16, 2005 PayPal Refund initiated

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He said it was lost in the mail , was that my problem??? i mean it has been over 6 months and i get $0.00 . I dont screw people over , do i deserve it ?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Somebody's not on the up and up.I to would like to hear BOTH sides of this situation also.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All i know is i payed for it on september 10th . i waited about a month and after that i filed the claim . He never responded to paypal claim and i never got any money back . He was in touch for a few weeks then just forgot about it , said he had to write letters to the psot office describing the package , etc. etc. but after 6 months something should have happened ! i payed 210 for a W/I kit and got nothing . Now how is that my fault ? Should i just take it as a lose because if he has good feedback why would he let 210.00 ruin his "good name" . I am just pisse dthat after 6 moths nothing.

LAst pm i sent him on 3-23

Man can i get a refund form 8 months ago when i ordered that water injection kit? thtas 210.00 i would settle for any of it im dead broke . If you can respond to this i will make a thread about it and go ahead and come out in the open i have waited long enough , i was expecting eyelids i never got , i guess they gotlost too huh? lmk or im going to go ahead and start and see what i can do about it . i mean 210.00 is a lot of money when you need it .

HE REPLIED

I will PM you about that later, I am really caught up in some stuff right now. Really sorry about that, I will help you out as much as I can, just right now I'm really busy.

THEN I REPLIED BACK :

K man just try and keep in touch i havent heard nothing in like 3 months , damn i have been waiting a long time . LMK asap .

Now i have erased the rest and im sure he has as well .

·
SRTforums Veteran
9,870 Posts
04srt4black said:
Now how is that my fault ?
Dude dont get so defensive no one said anything was your fault. We all know Javi, and no one knows you, so were going to him the benefit of the doubt that hes not scamming you. Im sure whatever the problem is, hell work with you to fix it.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kustomatix said:
Dude dont get so defensive no one said anything was your fault. We all know Javi, and no one knows you, so were going to him the benefit of the doubt that hes not scamming you. Im sure whatever the problem is, hell work with you to fix it.
God i hope so , i sell lots of parts on here and if i accidently send the wrong thing out or its no good , i refund or send i new one out free of charge . i just dont know why he just did this to me ?

Sorry for being pissed over 210.00 , im over reacting after 6months . sorry

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
6 months is a long time, $210 is alot of money.

Hope it works out well for you, you have an outstanding trader rating and even though i dont know you, thats says alot.

Good luck and keep it updated until it gets worked out.

·
Banned
8,712 Posts
You and I both know I have not scammed you, it would be stupid for me to do so when I go to local meets. You know I have tried everything to help you get your money back, I have sent you copies upon copies of emails I have gotten back from the USPS customer service. Get on AIM and we can talk about this, threating me via private messages that you will post my name as a scammer is not going to help. I have helped so many people out and have gotten so much help from everyone on these forums, it would be ignorant of me to screw anyone out of anything. I have had problems both buying and selling with a few people and everything gets worked out.

·
Registered
561 Posts
babyvpr is a long time vet to more than 1 site.. im almost positive you didnt scam you.. its just a misunderstanding.. you should look at the facts before you cram scam

hes been around so long and people know him personally, why would he choose to scam now? at least under his real name :lol:

·
Banned
8,712 Posts
PwN_ThIs said:
babyvpr is a long time vet to more than 1 site.. im almost positive you didnt scam you.. its just a misunderstanding.. you should look at the facts before you cram scam

hes been around so long and people know him personally, why would he choose to scam now? at least under his real name :lol:
Maybe thats not my real name. :paranoid:

:lol:

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think 6 months is long enough to get something worked out . after the first 3 months i got nothing , i almost forgot myself ,but when i seen a W/I GB thats when it hit me . All i want is my money back as i have done bought another W/I kit , but as of right now i would take anything . Half the money 1/3rd anything .

I apologize for getting this out in the open but i thought 6 months was long enough , how long should i have waited? Also got screwed over by wildsrt4 or something like that back in september as well he sent me cf fenders they were broekn in shipment i had them repaired , it was like 200.00 to have them repaired and dhl sent the check for repairs to him and i got nothing there . Thats why i dont want to lose this amount.

Thansk

·
Registered
7,684 Posts
USPS sucks balls. Sure it costs less to ship, but there's a reason for that. I had a simliar situation with babyvpr in Dec. USPS made an error, and it took a month for a set of motor mounts to make it cross country. When they finally arrived everything was as he stated.

·
Registered
785 Posts
^6 months....WTF?????????? I could build a fukin car in that time...

1 - 20 of 183 Posts