Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was headed home from fasion valley mall saturday. Saw a yellow SRT with a whole lot of vinyl on it on Friars Rd headed East. Looked pretty cool though. So I went to say hi. I pulled by him to look it over then I slowed down to wave and he blew by me didnt even look over!!!! So whoever it was whats up!?!? I liked your car.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Don't even bother with those kind of people.... such a shame.

I saw a yellow SRT with a girl driving AND she had her SRTOC.COM license plate frame and I waved... Her and her gf gave me a dirty look and drove off.

**coughs... bitch***

=)

:meow:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Man from reading the forums.. I've noticed this about more California peeps than anywhere else in the States.. SRT-4 owners acting like their high class or too cool to be friendly or even civil. Even to other SRT-4 owners!! That must be one competitive, obnoxious place to be livin at. Fuggin get over yourselves..

·
Registered
901 Posts
What's up fellas....i have a yellow SRT-4 03, with vinyl eyelids....not graphics, but i passed an E-blue srt-4 on friars right in front of costco. Got so excited i forgot to say hey. But it wasn't me who you saw because i was playing at qualcomm. Sweet go Aztecs!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He was asian. I think. Anyways I wasnt too worried I probablly would have been wiered out to. Oh well. Yeah we dont have too many meets down here in SD. Oh well that what I miss about florida.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.