Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was parked in ECHOSTAR parking lot...

Blacksburg, VA.

Just wondering who was it!

Btw-- seeing it on pictures, I thought they were just okay, but seeing them in person, they are pretty awesome!! :thumbsup:

· Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
chess said:
blacksburg is freaking hole!!!!!!!1

lol why do you say that??

I love living here, but I'll admit...cops are all over the place, lol, bec tech is a wild crazy party college :frogtongu

I see more STI here than SRT-4. That's why i was wondering who own that car... If he is a member on here, he probably wont get to see this until he get off from work.

· Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH hehehehehee - that was an awesome game tho! BUT -- the bad part was... i had to work afterward, and PPLE were COMING IN to buy kegs, we were busy til midnight! ( Other stores were SOLD out, and we had a few left after midnight!) There was some partying shit going on lol!

I was suprised too that Tech won bec Tech was like # 40 and WVA was # 5, but not anymore :frogtongu :frogtongu :frogtongu

and Surely you wouldnt want to kill this girl!! I am too sweeeeet! :tongue:

· Registered
552 Posts
yeah blacksburg is a nice place to live, but cops are everywhere, so it was nice i had a radar detector....I just graduated from Va Tech and moved back to Richmond. I just bought my SRT-4 as a grad present to myself....But yeah i seen 3 orange ones the other day on a truck, they doo look sweet ( I should have waited :crying: )

· Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ATIBlown46 said:
yeah blacksburg is a nice place to live, but cops are everywhere, so it was nice i had a radar detector....I just graduated from Va Tech and moved back to Richmond. I just bought my SRT-4 as a grad present to myself....But yeah i seen 3 orange ones the other day on a truck, they doo look sweet ( I should have waited :crying: )

Glad someone agreed with me ..hehe :eveilgrin

yah..cops...cops... They are nutty here :tongue: hehe

Yeah to be honest, i thought the orange color would be like... a hot orange or something like a pumkin color :lol: Boy, was I ever wrong!

Still would like to know who that was!!!!!!! He/she is probably not on here if they haven't seen this yet!

Where in Richmond are you now? ( Psst...very nice gift you got yourself :lol:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.