Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All,

Mark Guth here. I am the Internet Sales Manager at Gwinnett Place Dodge.

Just wanted to let you know I am available for any assistance I can offer.

If your interested in any Dodge Product please feel free to contact me for an easy and good price !

My email address is [email protected] :thumbsup:

New 2004 SRT-4's April Special - Invoice price to SRT Forums members and friends.

Ram SRT-10's April Special - contact for details

·
Registered
7 Posts
You Such A Nice Guy ,,markey,,,,do You Have A Intropeed For Around 800.oo $$$$ I Only Have That Much????
And ,,is It A ...................................................h E M I ?????????????
Let Me Know ,fella.......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might could do that !

SCOTT ERBE said:
You Such A Nice Guy ,,markey,,,,do You Have A Intropeed For Around 800.oo $$$$ I Only Have That Much????
And ,,is It A ...................................................h E M I ?????????????
Let Me Know ,fella.......
I might be able to do 800, you know the air needs fixin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK-- we have Blue

Ok Jamal,
We do have Blue so looking forward to meeting you towards end of the month.... see ya then !

2005srt said:
hey mark i plan on buying a new car form you in about two weeks.. i gotta have blue though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have it !

Rich,
I have it in-stock. I will give you an awesome deal ! When can you come in to work something up with me ?
:thumbsup:

Rich Tideswell said:
if the price was right, i would be interested in a black 04 with kicker sound and power sunroof.

e-mail me [email protected]

thanks,
rich

·
Registered
549 Posts
I got my 04 from Gwinnett Place Dodge. Mark Jastredowski was my sales guy.
Got it for 18,999. Hopefully my stage 1 will come in this week.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Mark. I just recently went for a ride in a SRT-4 for the FIRST TIME at your dealer. Anyways, I loved it and I am going to buy it for sure, but in August. Do you think you will still have the 2004 SRT4's in August? If so... I'm looking for a GOOD DEAL!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi David..I talked with Mark Jastredowski (our ecommerce rep) and he told me to pass this along to you :)

it is possible that we might have an '04 left, but with the great incentives going on we may sell out. If we could save you some money would you be interested in moving up your purchase plans? Also, the interest rates are good currently and we would be able to get you a good rate now
just let us know regardless and we will be here to help you out :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts