Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends called me to check some cars at Barnes & Nob in Rockville MD last Sat. I got there kinda late. Each group of people who saw me come nudged each other and pointed to my car with that "Hmmmmm" look in there faces. As soon as I parked, number of folks came by and checked my car. ONe WRX owner asked me to pop the hood. They all looked at it. They also check the inside. WRX guy said after he tested the seats, "Man! This seat fits so much better than my car!". (Yeah, all liked the front seats, including the back seats). He also said he saw the yellow SRT-4 vs WRX race video we have here (Samel's?) and kept explaining it to the other guys. He then turned to me and said, "I know I will lose but I want to race you." I said sure. But we did not at that night. Nice guy. He's a buddy of my friend.

Since I parked the SRT-4 at a corner by a stop sign, people of all sorts of cars stopped before the sign longer than 3 seconds...of course, looking the silver SRT-4.

8)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
hey man, go there this saturday. i wanna see it. ill be riding my bike around that area.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try. My gf (not the one in my avatar - she was last week when gf was out of town. :lol: ) is coming into town that evening from a trip so I'll see. And If I can make it, I hope I have by then dyno result from EIP Tunning.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
when are you going to eip? i might be able to meet you there. i only live 20 minutes away.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I set the time this coming Sat at 10AM. Address they gave is

1203 Baltimore Blvd
Westminster, MD 21157

I hope that's correct cuz it's 1st time I've heard Westminster ever.

EDIT: Just checked yahoo map and no wonder I have not heard this place. It's about 52 miles north. Hmmmm... I guess I just have to drive fast.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
get on 695 west, take exit 19 to 795.

take 795 to exit 9 to 140 (westminster).

it is on the left on 140 about 5 miles maybe? big sign that says EIP. lots of VW's and riced out cars. great place though. cant miss it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts